Sunday 2 February 2014

Pucks Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

For goodness sake! I just can't take this any more! All I do is follow him around ALL DAY and still he does not give me his ultimate trust and respect. Oberon is such an imbecile. All I ever am is nice to him, and all he does is throw it back in my face! I never liked him anyway, and to be honest I think I would make a better sprite king than him any day. In all honesty I just think he jealous at the fact Titania thinks I am way better looking than he is. She has always preferred me, and I secretly think that he feels threatened by me. One day I will be king and I will send HIM flying round putting juice in people's eyes.. Oh and lets not forget the fact that he makes me fly half way around the world to get a bloody flower just to get back at Titania.

Today, he told me to put one drop in the eye of an Athenian lover.. and of course I did it wrong as I can never to anything right for that massive oath. WELL I AM SORRY BUT NEXT TIME BE MORE SPECIFIC TO WHICH ATHENIAN LOVER AS THERE IS FOUR OF THEM!! Sorry about the rant diary, I just need to cage up my anger towards him. This way I can continue tomorrow to follow him round and be the nice and friendly servant the he abuses and tortures with his ridiculous requests. I just want to drowned him in his own fairy dust, and then put the love juice in his eye and make him fall in love with a bloody watermelon!  what an idiot!

Anyway, less about that son of a peasant dog, and on to something more positive! Tomorrow, I have night off and i'm going to take that really hot fairy Flutterboom out for a drink or two. She seems really interested, and as Titania won't admit her feelings for me, Flutterboom is the next best thing! She even said she was up for a little fairy fun, and that is an offer no sprite could say no too. Any way, it's time I hit the pillow and get some rest so I am feeling fresh to take some more abuse from Oberon the goat! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to push him off a cliff or something.. or maybe turn him into a donkey? To push or not to push,, that is the question? Goodnight diary.

Puck (Servant to Oberon the sprite king)


No comments:

Post a Comment